Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Challenge

I have decided that I need to blog more.  And to do so, I need to be accountable.  What better way than challenging myself to blog EVERY DAY in June!  Plus now that I have written it, now that it is out there, I have to do it.  Darn it.  Why did I write that?  What was I thinking?  Grrrr to self.   

In order to meet this challenge, I have decided to try to organize my imperfect blog by the days of the week.
  • Mondays will be Weekend Recaps, where I will hopefully entertain you with some random story from my weekend or bore you with the mundane details.
  • Tuesdays will be Home Inspiration, where I will share the inspirations for our remodeling projects.
  • Wednesdays will be Wednesday Ramblings, where I will let my mind take you where it wants.  
  • Thursdays will be Tummy Thursdays (and then later, Mr. Man Modeling.)
  • Fridays will be Project Progression, where I will track our remodeling progress.    
  • Saturdays will be Mutley Madness, where I will gush, or rant, about our hairy children. 
  • Sundays will be for New Recipes(Do I really need to explain this one?)

Here's to hoping this doesn't crash and burn.  And if it does, then that's too bad.  Don't say I didn't warn you. 

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, I love this gameplan. And I have no problem holding you accountable ;)Looking forward to New Recipe Sundays...

    ReplyDelete