Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday! Wednesday! Wednesday!

It's Wednesday, so you know what that means.  Right!  Right?  Right... 

For those of you who are little slow on the uptake today, it is Windowshop Wednesday.  This means that we get to link up with one of my favorite ladies, Katie at The Katie Chronicles.  (And don't forget to peruse her fabulous recipes while you are there.  You may even get a sugar coma through your screen.)




Today, Windowshop Wednesday has us browsing Old Navy.  Now, this leaves me with a dilemma.  A rather large windowshopping dilemma.  I may or may not have recently needed to get 'some' summer clothes.  The need was definitely there.  I spent the entirety of last summer in maternity clothes.  When things started heating up here, I pulled my old summer clothes out of storage... and well, let's face it.  Things have shifted since then.  The things that did still fit were no longer practical for my current life.  Those shorts that I used to wear over my bikini to the beach.  Not that appropriate, or comfortable, for playing at the park.  So yes, I had an actual NEED for new clothes and it didn't break my heart. 

Enter my dilemma.  The 'window' part of windowshopping has long since passed for me at Old Navy.  It is just a fact.  I am literally scared of doing anymore windowshopping.

To solve this dilemma, I am going to post pictures of some of the items that I already bought and my reviews.  I hope you don't mind.  And well, if you do, then you can go on your perfect little way.  Hmpf. 

Tie-Belt Shorts
I love these shorts.  And I normally hate shorts.  Like a want to shred them type of hate.  These shorts are absolutely heaven.  They aren't too short or too long.  They don't hug my thighs.  Plus they are light weight.  After getting my 1st pair, I decided to get them in every single color. 


Chiffon-Trim Boyfriend Cardigan
This is the perfect cardigan for every occasion.  I can throw it on with my jean capris and a tank top.  Or I can pair it with a flirty dress and some heels.

Diagonal-Stripe Jersey Tank
Great utility tank.  It's airy and looks it (without being see-thru.)  I'm thinking that I need it in green as well.

Smocked Top
This top fit several of my criteria, so I got it in light blue AND gray.  It can be dressed up or down with the right accessories.  It is light weight without being nonexistent.  Plus it even feels a little flirty.     


And that wasn't all I bought, but anyways...

I should have some house updates soon!  Supposedly, the exterior is getting painted this weekend.  That is a big SUPPOSEDLY because we are going out of town for 2 days.  We'll see how it all goes down.

Plus I think I have figured out what I want to do for our curtains.  More on that to come. 

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. I ALMOST bought that last top, but it made my boobs disappear...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why you like that yellow striped tank *glances over at your background* :P

    ReplyDelete