Monday, June 13, 2011

HELLO? HELLO? HEELLOO?

That would be the echoes of the cavernous expanse that was my blog.  So sue me.  I was just a tad busy this past year.  (Yes, I said year.  Technically, it was a little less than 11 months but I would never split hairs.)

So the last time I left you, I looked something like this:

And now that being growing in my belly looks something like this:

I'm not saying a bit of time has passed but I feel like he is going to be asking for my car keys before I know it.  You can also note that he will be asking for my car keys in order to go buy his own kitchen remodeling supplies.  Warms the cockles of my cold icy heart. 

Over the next couple of days (I'm being optimistic because it will probably be weeks), I will try to get you caught up on all of the remodeling happenings that have occurred.  While I may not have made any progress in the blog world. our house is barely the same.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see more pics of the reno and Mr. Man!!

    ReplyDelete