Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Window Shopping with Katie

My dear friend, Katie, over at Katie's Chronicles is window shopping today.  I wish I could join her in the flesh, but the internet realm will have to do until my private jet arrives. 

Today, we get to peruse Crate & Barrel.  Then again, I don't think that there is a day that Katie doesn't peruse Crate & Barrel.  She may or may not have a healthy obsession for their wares.  Her Crate & Barrel is my Pottery Barn/Z Gallerie/West Elm.  Yes, she has one obsession to my three.  I think we know who is the unhealthy one.  *shifty eyes*

Anyways, enough about my shopping freak-ness and on to the window shopping!






Enter OCD grouping of items

Living Room (Check out my Pinterest board for a sneak peak at what I am trying to accomplish)


Meridian Marimekko Madison Indoor-Outdoor Pillow

 Perfect pop on our dark couch


Colias Bird Cage

would look great by the fireplace



Kitchen (Pinterest Board)

5-Piece Parker Bowl Set

splash of color in a very white kitchen


Set of 3 Flexible Grip Mats

Soooo functional and pretty

Corn Griller Basket

= SUMMER!
Delilah Green Plate

as fresh and flirty as a plate can be



Master Bedroom (Pinterest Board)

Chloe Chair

a bit bolder than a slipper chair

Classical Symmetry Green Print

I can see 3 of these side by side above the bed

I could go on and on, but I think that my decorating budget has been tapped out this month.  Only super duper scores for me for awhile, then again I don't really like to buy anything that isn't on sale.  You can check back in on Monday to see what I've scored lately. 


Oh, and Katie, by the way... if I buy anything I 'window' shopped today, I am blaming you.

1 comment: